Convocation (pdf version)
Agenda (pdf version)
Proxy Powers form (pdf version)
Minutes of the meeting
Minutes, (pdf version)
Webcast and Presentations
The Ordinary General Assembly was broadcast on the web.
You can watch the recorded video at https://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1434417
The presentations are also available (original version only, mostly in French).
Convocation to the Ordinary General Assembly
Our next annual general meeting will take place according to article 7 of the Rules on Friday 23 March 2011 at 14:00 in the CERN Main Auditorium (Building 500-1-001).
An authorisation of representation at this Assembly in case of hindrance is attached. It can be established in the name of any member of the GAC-EPA, including members of the Committee. It must be sent beforehand or given to the Committee at the beginning of the session according to article 9 of the Rules.
The following minutes will be submitted for your approval during the session:
If you wish to ask general questions at this Assembly, we recommend you to submit them beforehand by mail sent to the President of the Committe at the address of the GAC-EPA. This will allow us to answer you with maximum precision.
The session will end with refreshments.
Hoping to see you there,
Gerrit Jan Bossen
- Welcome and designation of the session Chairperson
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the minutes of the 2011 AGM sent in May 2011 and of the minutes of the 2011 EGM sent you at the end of November 2011
- 2011-2012 annual report and presentation of the new Committee, by the outgoing President
- Treasurer's report
- Auditor’s report
- Approval of the above three reports
- Call for candidatures and approval of the list of scrutineers for the elections to be held in the 4th quarter of 2012 (Art. 20 of Rules)
- Report on the Pension Fund report
- Report on the Health Insurance Scheme report
- Report on Pension Guarantees report
- Information sessions report
- Program of activities for the next 12 months
- Approval of the 2012 budget and the 2013 and 2014 contributions
Note: After the General Meeting you are invited to a refreshment at around 16:00.